Sunday, August 2, 2009

Good Ol Summer Days

We have been having such a fun summer! I'll just show you through all the pictures.


Eric and Tay riding the four wheeler up at the cabin. We had sooo much fun there, and the weather was perfect! Tay loves, loves, loves being outside, so this was perfect for her!

Then we went up to visit the family in Utah since we were already up there at the cabin. We spent the week just hanging out with our friends and family. It was very relaxing!

We got to go to the Timpanogos Temple as a family. What a great experience!

Waiting in line to ride the go karts.


Then we brought Saren back home to AZ with us for the month. We has so, so much fun having her here. We totally miss her already. Thanks for all your help Sar. She did this crazy hair do on Tay. I was laughing so hard!

Giving kisses


We went camping, and Tay was soooo dirty. But, she was loving it!
We are having a blast this summer!

6 comments:

Saren Atkisson said...

Oh cute pictures! I miss Everyone so much! What an awesome summer we did have! And anytime you need a babysitter just call me up and you may have to pay a minimum charge for my plane ride each time you need me to babysit. But at least it is worth it to know tay is safe!

Maria said...

Oh man, she is SO cute! I wish she and Brookie could play together now that they're old enough to enjoy it. We can't wait till you come to Disneyland this fall!

Erica said...

It sounds like you guys are having a great eventful summer! Tay is a cute as ever too! I am SO excited that your dad was able to go to the temple! What a great and awsome experience for your whole family. Take Care!

-KJ said...

So cute. Can you do a quick 5 month sum up for me! Haha!

Lindsey said...

So many cute pictures! I love it! I'm so glad that you guys are having such a great summer. We were hanging out with Ray and Georgia and they told us you guys came to visit. They just love you guys and talk about you all the time! We miss you too!

aubrey said...

that picture of her in the sprinklers is the cutest thing ive ever seen !